This deliverable reports the work carried out for the execution of the task T2.1 (“Use case definition”). The document reports the use cases identified in the two high-level use case umbrellas, namely, the healthcare umbrella and the mobile and phone usage umbrella. In each of these umbrellas, we identified the following use cases, as follows:
- Arrhythmia detection use case (healthcare umbrella)
- Stress detection use case (healthcare umbrella).
- Mobility analytics use case (mobile and phone usage umbrella)
- Mobile usage analytics use case (mobile and phone usage umbrella)
- Threat detection use case (mobile and phone usage umbrella). In this use case business-sensitive data (rather than personal data) from several sources are processed, to detect threats in systems or networks.
See the full document in the link below.